Eggs and dairy free – Easy and healthy!
Preparation time: 15 min
Cooking time: 35 min
Servings: 4 people
- 2 ripe bananas
- 50g plant based sugar alternative (i.e: coconut sugar, agave syrup, raw honey…)
- 160g flour
- ½ bag of yeast
- 50g plant based butter (i.e: Flora plant)
- 2 tbs plant based milk (i.e: soy, coconut, almond…)
- Pecan nuts
Optional: raw chocolate
- Pre-heat the oven at 160C
- Mix the sugar with the softened butter, add the mashed bananas and the milk
- Separately mix the flour and yeast
- Gradually mix everything
- Pour the batter in a loaf pan or cupcakes pan
- Pimp your banana bread by placing pecan nuts on the top of the batter, or incorporating chocolate sprinkles to it
- Bake for 35 min at 160 degrees
Did you know about plant based butter options?
I recently discover the dairy free brand Flora and their plant based butter. It is a delicious and cruelty free alternative, as creamy and tasty as original butter (trust me I’m french and I can hardly make the difference). I highly recommend you to try it!
Shop Flora plant-based butter at Albert Heijn.